Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fun in the Sun

Here's a video of Ellie's first time in the ocean.

First time on the beach

I'm not so sure about this. Wait a minute...

I do like to splash in the ocean!

My goodness, that wore me out!

Ava and I hanging out with our daddies

Ava let me sit in her Bumbo seat for a little while.

Hanging out with my mom.

I had to take lots of baths at the beach because sand was everywhere!

Bocce Ball

This beach side shelter was a life saver with the babies.

Sweet Face


Just relaxing!

My mommy can't resist taking pictures of me in my bathing suits!

Matt, Madilyn, & Ryan playing Bocce Ball

This past weekend we packed everything up again and headed to the beach with two families from church the Wells and the Bristers. Packing this time around was a easier and Brad did an amazing job packing the car with all of the extra beach stuff. We stayed on base at Camp Lejune's Onslow Beach. The weather was perfect and we had a great time with our friends just hanging out on the beach. The favorite activity of the weekend was searching for sharks teeth, crabs, and minnows. A great time was had by all and we look forward to our next beach trip near the end of the summer.

1 comment:

Windot said...

I LOVE the pictures of her in her towel after bathtime. Oh my goodness, she looks adorable!!!