Tuesday, June 15, 2010

White Lake 2010

50+ years ago my Grandad, his brothers, and their dad thought it would be nice to build a house on the lake, White Lake to be exact. Ever since then White Lake has been the place where the Avery family gathers each year to spend time together basking in the sun, playing in the water, and eating lots of homemade ice cream. This place (and the memories that have been made there) hold such a sweet place in my heart that I can't even begin to explain it. The old cottage has been out of the family for over a decade now, but thankfully the Avery's presence at White Lake each summer is still going strong! I am so thankful to be a part of such a neat tradition and I pray Ellie will grow up with the same fond memories that I have had there. Here are some of the highlights from this years reunion...

Ben & Ellie, lake buddies


A sweet shot of Allison & Meg

Ellie got a lot of love from her older cousins and she loved (almost) every minute of it!

Ellie & Paige

cousins,

cousins,
and more cousins.
All of the kiddos dressed up as super heroes

No comments: