Thursday, December 16, 2010

Catching up...Part 1


Ellie always looks forward to "driving" Paw's tractor when we go for a visit.


Helping Nan take pictures of the family on Thanksgiving


Ellie & Paw

Ellie loved "helping" her daddy rake leaves this fall, and of course jumping in them!



Apparently, she was a little hungry here. This girl still puts EVERYTHING in her mouth and it drives us crazy!!!!

NOVEMBER

I like to refer to November this year as nauseous November, which is fitting because I was sick for the whole month! Besides that Ellie & I both had a bad cold for one week. I watched a friend's daughter, Reece for a few weeks, and we traveled to Brevard for Thanksgiving. We had a fun time visiting with family and thankfully my nausea was a little better while we were away! I don't even remember if I took any pictures but if I did I'll post them later.

No comments: