Thursday, August 11, 2011

8 Whole Weeks Old

I can hardly believe Lucy is 8 weeks old today. In some ways it feels like she has always been a part of our family! She is such a sweet baby and we are enjoying seeing her little personality come out more and more each day.

So far Lucy is a much better napper than Ellie ever was at this age, but she's not sleeping quite as well at night. She is going longer stretches now and usually makes it from around 10 pm to 5-6 am, so we are not complaining. Two of her favorite things so far are playing on her play mat and looking at the fan. I am not exaggerating when I say that the fan gets just as many smiles as I do most days! She is cooing now and getting more nosy by the minute. We are loving watching our sweet baby grow! I am looking forward to seeing what she weighs at her 2 month check up on Tuesday, but I am not looking forward to her getting those nasty shots.

No comments: