Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hello Conviction!

So I went to my accountability group toinght and that's where it happened...the conviction that is. My friend Kristan was telling us about her sister who is pregnant and has been so sick she hasn't been able to keep anything down in two weeks. She even went to the hospital where they gave her an IV and told her basically they could do nothing else. To top it all off she has lost 10 pounds...YIKES! As soon as I heard this I immediately began praising the Lord! This was some great perspective for me that was much needed. Even when I am feeling my worst I have been so blessed in my pregnancy so far and I need to focus on that instead of how "bad" things are for me. Praise the Lord I am gaining weight and am able to keep almost everything down. I have alot to be thankful for!

No comments: