Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I Feel Like Me Again!

The last few days have been great! My 2nd trimester began on Sunday and I can definitely tell a difference. Even though I came down with a cold this weekend, on Sunday I still felt like I had more energy than I have had in a long time! Another blessing is that I haven't been as nauseous or famished as I have been either. I can think about and plan dinner now with out gagging or getting sick and tonight I made dinner for the first time since the end of June! Brad has been so great to me these past few months, not that he isn't always great, but he's been even better than normal! I am a very blessed woman! He has been such a servant, going to the grocery store countless times, cleaning the bathrooms, doing laundry, making my lunch, doing dishes, the list just goes on and on. It felt so good tonight to be able to fix dinner for him instead of the other way around. We even got to go out for mexican, his favorite, on Monday night and I could tell he was so happy. Now that I'm feeling better it's my goal to serve him the way he has served me!

1 comment:

Jen Huffman said...

Yeah! So glad that you are feeling better!