Saturday, September 26, 2009

Pine Knoll Shores 2009

Ellie asked me if she could tell everyone about her experience at the beach this week...
I loved it when my dad did this...
But, I was not so sure about the water this time.
In fact, when my mom put my feet in the ocean I was not a happy camper.
The water was too cold and it scared me!
I didn't like putting my feet in the sand either...it felt weird.
But, I did love sitting in this tiny chair,
and hanging out with all of my older cousins. Here I am with Grant.
They were all so sweet to me and I loved watching them. I can't wait until next year when I can run around with everybody!

1 comment:

Windot said...

The first picture of Brad holding her on the air... she looks JUST like him!!!
My favorite picture that needs to be blown up and put in your house is the one of her in the chair!! OH MY GOSH!! Or just print me a copy to put on my fridge ;)