Friday, July 23, 2010

A few recent pictures

I took a few pictures before church last Sunday just to see if I could get a few decent ones of Ellie. Sunday marked 17 months of life for our little girl and somedays I just wish I could stop time and enjoy her more at this super fun stage of life. Toddlerhood is such a funny time and Ellie is proving to be quite the ham. Her personality continues to delight us and I feel like we are always laughing at something funny she is doing or saying. I feel like I love this little girl more and more with each passing day!
kissing baby
Ellie is loving her babydolls so much right now. She is obsessed with taking the babies clothes off. She frequently brings her baby to us and says "off"...precious!


The last week Ellie has been doing this little toddler run where she swings her arms out in front of her, and boy is it cute!

funny face

Ellie has had her horsey since Christmas and although she took a break from it for a few months she is loving it again.

1 comment:

Jen Huffman said...

Brooks - she is just adorable! And getting so big. She and Eliza would have a blast together :)