Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thankful

It seems like these days everyone and their grandma is making a list of things they are thankful for.  It is fitting since it's the season of giving thanks, right?   Here's mine...

Things I'm thankful for:
  • Another sweet girl to celebrate the holidays with this year!
  • A smooth and successful VBAC with said sweet girl.
  • That Lucy's sleep issues are only temporary (at least they better be.)
  • A 2 year old that is finally using the potty!
  • Hugs and kisses from said 2 year old.
  • That Ellie's whininess is only temporary (at least it better be.)
  • The blessing of being a mommy, and being able to stay at home with our girls. 
  • Financial decisions we made early on in our marriage that allow us to live off of one income today.
  • My amazing husband who strives to be a servant leader in our marriage and who is always looking for ways to make my life easier. 
  • Brad's love and patience with me...and his ability to make me laugh!
  • Chocolate
  • Our super comfy bed
  • Our van
  • The Super Target just a few miles away
  • Our health
  • Our Church and the people there that are like family
  • The God who has so graciously given me all of these things and so much more.  His love and mercies that never end...and for that I am beyond thankful!

No comments: