Thursday, January 5, 2012

Good Intentions and a few Ellie-isms...

So I have grand plans to continue posting about our Disney trip, but have lost my steam.  Maybe someday soon I will get my act back together and finish what I started.  Until then here are a few of our favorite and recent "Ellie-isms"...

Instead of living room Ellie says "liden room" Even though she has been saying it this way for as long as she could talk it makes me smile every time.

Brad took Ellie to her first movie ever on Monday afternoon.  When they got home she told me they went to see the" Muffets"  She liked the movie, but I'm pretty sure her favorite part was the kids snack tray Brad got her consisting of lemonade, fruit snacks, and popcorn.

Today we picked up a themed bag of books from our library about community helpers and in it was a pack of, as Ellie told Brad when he got home from work, "puffets" or puppets, whatever. 

It's a good thing she's funny and cute, because it makes up for all the times I want to pull my hair out!

No comments: