Wednesday, March 21, 2012

9 Months old


Trying on a new bathing suit. :)

She loves wagon rides!

16 pds 4 ounces (10%)
26 inches long (10%)

This is the age that gets me in trouble.  Lucy is SUPER cute, and fun, and predictable, and sleeping well, and eating well...and in my opinion, PERFECT!  All of a sudden I have forgotten the 1st trimester nausea, the discomfort, the two LONG hours it has taken BOTH times for my epidural to work, the newborn fog, the late nights, the lack of sleep, and the 7 long months of broken up sleep.  And just like that, when Lucy does something adorable, like she does most of her waking moments, I am willing to do it all over again.  This time in our life is so sweet, and at the same time so hard.  And most days I would go through all of the junk again, just to experience this one more time. 





No comments: