Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Excuses...and a few videos

I obviously have been a little MIA on our blog lately.  I have a few excuses reasons...

1.  I am DONE with our camera..."digital zoom" is code word for crappy, blurry pictures. 
2.  It's just too much work to try to get good pictures from the girls these days.  Ellie is in a "don't take my picture" phase, and Lucy is just too much on the move to get a decent picture out of.
3.  Lately when I sit down after the girls are in bed and get on the internet, I go to Pinterest...yes I am officially hooked!

So instead I have opted for videos/pictures on my iPhone mostly, and here are a few recent ones...



The girls are having more fun with each other every day and I absolutely love watching them together, except when Ellie's trying to terrorize Lucy, of course. 

 
For some reason I just love it when Ellie blows her imaginary whistle.  

With the weather being so nice lately, we have spent many afternoons at our neighborhood playground.

No comments: