Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter in Brevard

This year we spent Easter with Brad's parents in Brevard.  Ellie went up for some quality time with Nan & Pop Pop on Tuesday afternoon before, and had a great time.  We got there late Friday afternoon and were so glad to see our big girl!  It was weird having a few days of actual quiet in the house.  I loved having some one on one Lucy time, but it was definitely a little boring without my "little buddy" right by my side!


On Easter Ellie had fun hunting and hiding Easter eggs all over Nan & Pop Pop's big yard.  It was sweet to see her really getting into it this year!

Just when I had given up on EVER getting a decent family picture again, Nan managed to get a few good shots of us after church on Easter.  It was nothing short of an Easter miracle, given Lucy had missed her morning nap and had just woken up from a cat nap on the way home.  Thank you, Lynne!  A good family picture is so special to me these days!!




No comments: