Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Just us girls

Well, today was Brad's first day back at work since Ellie was born two weeks ago. It had been so great having him home and he has been such a huge help to Ellie & I. Lucky for us for the next two weeks Brad will be working 3 days a week so we will still have some good bonding time as a family. Ellie and I had a good day together and the time flew by. I was a little worried about having to do everything on my own, but things went really well. Ellie is starting to be more alert during her wake times so it has been fun to "play" together a little bit. On Friday Jennifer and April, two close college friends, are coming over for a visit and I am looking forward to the company.
Tomorrow morning we take Ellie for her 2 week check-up. Both Brad and I are interested to see how much weight she has put on in the past 9 days. Hopefully if all is well the doctor will give us the okay to let her sleep at night instead of waking her to eat...we'll see.

No comments: