Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Evidently Ellie doesn't like weddings


This past weekend we went to Brevard for Brad's cousin Jamie's wedding. We had a nice trip and a good visit with family. On the way to the wedding Saturday I made the mistake of commenting that I wasn't worried at all about how Ellie would do at the outdoor wedding. Boy was I wrong about that! Pretty much from the moment we got there she wasn't a happy camper. The best we can figure it was just a bad combination of being hot (the wedding was outside), tired, and having a lot of people in her face and all around her for that matter. We made it through the wedding with me standing under the reception tent but had to leave shortly thereafter. I didn't even get to partake in my favorite thing about weddings...the cake!

No comments: