Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A haircut and lunch

Yesterday Ellie and I headed to Wake Forest for a much needed haircut (for me, not Ellie)! My friend Lori graciously came in on her day off just to cut my hair...Lori, you are "da bomb" ! While she worked her magic her husband, Craig watched Ellie and her son, Sawyer. I thought Ellie could keep herself entertained and she did right up until the very end. Once Craig picked her up and she could see the salon she was as happy as a clam. After my haircut we headed to lunch to meet Shelly, Ginny and their kiddos for some Mexican food. We had a great time together!



Craig, doing a great job with the babies

Ginny & Mallory, Shelly & Toby, Ellie & I, Lori & Sawyer


2 comments:

Jen Huffman said...

Look at all those babies! Adorable!

jason and jen said...

Your haircut looks so great! I am glad Ellie did good.