Friday, October 10, 2008

Our Sweet Girl


Here she is in all her glory! Those are her legs with the arrow in between pointing out her "girl part"


Here is her spine, it's awesome how you can see her bones so distinctly (this looks much clearer on the actual picture)

This is my favorite picture of them all because you can see her hand so clearly going for her mouth! I wonder if she is a thumb sucker like her mamma was?


Here is her arm. Every time I look at these pictures I am more amazed at this precious gift from the Lord! I feel like I love her so much already, I can't imagine what I'll feel when I see her face to face and am able to hold her in my arms. The thought is overwhelming! I told Brad this morning that ever since seeing her on Wed. I just can't stop thinking about her and wondering what she'll be like. I can't wait to meet this little girl!

2 comments:

Windot said...

Aw yay!!! Precious pictures!

Unknown said...

Yoo Hoo! this is my gorgeous grand daughter! Can't wait to cuddle her in my arms.