Saturday, October 4, 2008

19 Weeks


Well, it finally looks like I'm pregnant! It seems like in the past two weeks my belly has popped out quite a bit. It has been fun being back at school this week and having people realize that yes, I am pregnant and not just putting on some extra pounds. It was also fun to tell the kids in both of my classes by playing a game of "telephone." The sentence I told them was "Mrs. Emory is having a baby in 5 months." Both times one kid spoke up and said that they had already guessed it. They were all really excited and wanted to know if I will bring the baby to school so that they can see him or her.
Wednesday at 3:15 we have our ultrasound! On one hand I am really excited which is evidenced in the fact that I have been telling everyone about it. However, on the other hand I really don't care one way or another, which is great since I have always wanted a little girl. I think I am most excited about just seeing how the little "blob" with a beating heart had developed in the past 11 weeks since our initial ultrasound and to see him or her moving around in there. I am secretly hoping that after this Brad will want to see more and agree to pay the extra $100 for the 4D ultrasound at week 30! I am not holding my breath though since I know my husband and how frugal he can be with some things. Check back on Wed. night for the update!

1 comment:

Jen Huffman said...

Your belly is adorable! Can't wait to hear what you're having!