Friday, September 12, 2008

I can't wait to sleep on my back tonight!!

This morning Brad and I had another Dr. appt. and everything went well. The doctor said that at this point things couldn't be more normal, which we praise the Lord for! We got to hear the heartbeat again, which she found a lot quicker this time around since the baby is bigger now. That is just the most amazing thing to me to be able to hear that little heart beating inside of me...WOW! We have scheduled our ultrasound appointment for Oct. 8 at 3:15. I already had a talk with the baby that she or he better show us the goods that day, or else!
One of the most exciting things the doctor told me this morning was that I didn't have to worry about sleeping on my sides for a while. This news was thrilling since I have had quite a time this week fighting the urge to lay flat which has lead to some restless nights. I am going to sleep so good tonight, I can hardly wait!
This afternoon I am going to volunteer at the Kidseverywear consignment sale that starts this week. I have heard so much about it from my friends at church and I am excited to see it for myself! I am looking forward to scoping things out this afternoon so when Brad and I go tomorrow I'll already have a lay of the land. We are going mostly to look at cribs and other furniture type items but I may pick up a book or two as well since I love children's books! Monday I'll go back to hopefully get some good bargains on maternity clothes.

No comments: